Sandyville/East Sparta Wastewater Treatment Plant Ribbon Cutting Ceremony
October 10, 2018
We are pleased to announce that the Sandyville/East Sparta Wastewater Treatment Plant Upgrade is substantially complete. We are hosting a Ribbon Cutting Ceremony on October 18, 2018 at 1:00 PM to celebrate the success of this important regional capital infrastructure improvement, as well as to thank our partners for their support. These partners include, but are not limited to:
- Tuscarawas County Commissioners
- Stark County Commissioners and Stark County Sanitary Engineers Department
- Ohio EPA Division of Environmental and Financial Assistance
- Ohio Water Development Authority
- Ohio Public Works Commission
- Appalachian Regional Commission and the Governer’s Office of Appalachia
- Ohio Mid-Eastern Governments Association
- Ohio Rural Community Assistance Partnership
The Ribbon Cutting Ceremony will be held at the treatment plant, which is located at 4489 Dover-Zoar Rd, NE, Mineral City, OH 44656.
For questions regarding this project or the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony, please contact Michael Jones, P.E. at (330) 874-3262 x 302 or via email at email@example.com.